A Special Day Box / DT Filigranki

 Hello!
I'm so glad to present you my first work created specially for Filigranki.
Today it's a kind of a box for a wedding present. Of course, this box can be also used on any other occasion as people have lots of special days in their lives. One more way is to serve as a mini album holder or you can even put a card inside. Or you can use it for a box of  Merci chocolates.
I painted the frame with purple acrylic paint  and added some accents with white acrylic paint. Then I glued paper flowers and other embelishments.




Details:






I used



 bylanusia.blogspot.com


Приму участие:
*  в задании Коробочки от Креатив Артшопп

* в Галерее сентября Фабрики Декору
Использовала набор бумаги 20*20см "Shabby Dreams"

Пока-пока!






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий